Archive for the ‘Canalicular’ Category
Millions in the War of dizziness and vertigo, just “old” or tolerated as part of the state “out of bed very quickly.” After the simple movements of the head is not normal, extreme dizziness. In fact, a health problem to be determined. Once diagnosed, a new series of movements known are relatively new, can offer tremendous relief.
For the treatment of patients with vertigo and dizziness, have confirmed a new study examining 40 years of effectiveness research. This treatment, measures that could be some variations are found over the Internet. The principle of the movements of the head is in a place where they can spend to solve, or destroyed, the ear canal (otoliths) crystals in the movement.
So far, the results were again very encouraging canalicular. Approximately 80-90% of people who struggle with vertigo re-canalicular movements have found some relief. In general, the canalicular again for the first time moved to after the diagnosis of the disease to a health professional. As soon as “ear stones,” I know that the cause dizziness, you know you have to take them to another location in the ear canal. Comes into play canalicular re-
After making a move with a physician or therapist, or if symptoms are usually reappears as a preventive measure, you can do at home to continue treatment or condition. Is it to many people, the peace movement before going to bed every night, once or twice.
Here the actual movements of the canalicular procedure again what I have:
Canalicular movements re-
1. If you tilt the back of the head over the edge in a very difficult angle, lay flat. Continuous open your eyes, hold this position for 30 seconds.
2. Turn your head gently in the ear that is causing the problem. Being the head still down titration after returning to an angle. Can whole body in this way. His eyes open, and hold for 30 seconds.
3. Turn your head to the unaffected side. The body of this side opening. 30 seconds with eyes open, hold and keep the head down.
4. Neck, so a down position and keep your chin. Keep your eyes open for 30 seconds.
5. If necessary, repeat 1-2 times.